Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wow

We've found another con artist similar to Ron, his name is Kent.  We know two of the people conned and they contacted us about Kent because they saw the blog about Ron.  Now there is a blog on Kent.  The news did a story on Kent and plastered his face all over the Florida and Alabama.

Check it out

Kent Montgomery Con Artist (on Facebook)

http://kentmontgomeryconartist.blogspot.com/2011/02/interesting-news.html?spref=tw

Wouldn't it be nice if Ron were to be on the news?  We believe the difference between Kent and Ron is that Ron is violent and has alleged sex molestation suggestions towards his son.

This just makes us happy.  Yesterday we got this story.

"........I was at Walgreens yesterday and this woman pulled in my parking spot and flipped me off.  Then she got out of her car with her GIGANTIC boobs (I don't know how she walked) and she gave me the bird.  I just sat there in shock.  There were 100 parking spots, why mine?  I did  something I have never done, I keyed her brand new black Mercedes.  I think I was so upset over the idea that a con man wins that I just couldn't take this parking space stealer.  Its time to stand up for what's right and not let the fear that con artist and abusers use to rule you.  Yes, Ron is very scary, he's violent, he volatile, he's an alleged molester, so we steer away.  The concept of a con artist is as old as the human race.  What makes them able to repeat and repeat and repeat the abuse is the amount of work required to "take them down".  They require so much mental work and time and usually the person has been so mind screwed by the time they figure everything out, they just want to be done and then the con artist uses the scare factor or the threat ability.  They threaten to sue.  Ok, so sue.  Like they want to be in a courtroom, or have the funds.  I mean wouldn't that really cut into their "conning" time?  They are such lazy humans, they would rather spend 110% of their time lying than just get a job.  No doubt con artist+sociopath+psychopath=society's nightmare.......it's time to wake up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment