Tuesday, February 8, 2011

People have asked

* we neither confirm nor deny the subject material below:

People have asked repeatedly for this information:

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/programs/abuse/

FYI- It is a Florida state law to report suspected child abuse or neglect.  Remember if it looks like a rabbit and it feels like a rabbit and it runs like a rabbit....it's probably a rabbit.  One's gut is usually correct.

From the scamchecker.com

........."He has scammed me out of several thousand dollars in "loans" that he never repaid and gave me promissory notes that are worthless.
When he insisted on additonal loans and I refused he became angry and abusive.
I have seen him kiss his eleven year old son on the mouth and touch him IN inappropriate ways then he claims that he is just showing affectiion.
I saw him twist the kid's arm until he screamed and then says he's just having fun and "toughening" him up.
Whenever I said anything he would tell me NEVER to interfere with him and his son.
The son would look at me with such fear and then insist that he's fine .
I should have reported him immediately but kept silent out of fear, and also because I believed his lies when he told me that the boy's stepmother abused him and he was the only one that coulld take care of him.
That child needs to be taken away from him."








No comments:

Post a Comment